8020-rule-1920x914

The Golden 80:20 Rule

Form validation faild! Please correct the errors.

Nothing is Taboo!

 

When you follow a strict diet it normally won’t allow you to eat chocolate, sweets or cake and this is why a lot of diets fail. With my food plan you are allowed your “treats”, hey life would be boring without them, right?

My Body Torque Weight Management Plan encourages you to eat little and often to keep your hunger pangs at bay and to avoid those food cravings, but we all veer off course every now and then.  You might have a special occasion to go to, you want to eat out or just really fancy that piece of cake, as long as you follow my plan 80% of the time you will achieve success, then the remaining 20% can be used for when you go out or for that little treat.

If you have struggled with your weight or simply want to lose and keep off a few spare pounds  give Jacky a call on 07958 442 382 or email me on info@body-torque.com

UA-6592500-1