Do you want to get back into pre-pregnancy shape?
Then this is the class for you….
Your body has gone under a multitude of changes through your pregnancy. Now, after the birth, you find very little time for yourself and are constantly fighting the roller coaster of emotions and tiredness.
Well with Mother and Baby Pilates you can bring your non-crawling little one and dip in and out of class for feeding or changing as need be. The classes are very relaxed with sole use of the building so no need to worry about crying babies!
Benefits of Pilates for Mum’s:
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles that are weakened by pregnancy to avoid incontinence.
- Help re-join and retrain abdominal muscles to support the spine and pelvis
- Correct postural problems from your pregnancy
- Tone and strengthen upper body muscles to assist with lifting of your baby
- Lift your emotions and energy levels
- But best of all…. get you back into pre-baby shape!
- Not only that it is a great way to meet other Mum’s
The classes will be suitable after you have had your 6 week check up or longer if you had a cesarean. Please check with your GP first before starting the class.
The classes are being held in Pyrford in Woking on Thursdays at 9.30am – 10.30am